- Where to find the most pleasant beer gardens?
- What are the 5 up-and-coming design labels from Munich?
- What are the places to go to have lunch like a local?
- Where to find 5 examples of remarkable architecture?
- What are the 5 best places for a break in the sun?
The 500 Hidden Secrets of Munich reveals these good-to-know addresses along with hundreds of other secret places and facts. It is an affectionate guide to the city, written by Munich-based author Judith Lose. She has selected places and details that few people know, like a private art collection in a stunning exhibition space, a fifties style art-house cinema, or a hotel located on the top floors of an industrial building.
A perfect guide for tourists who want to avoid the well-known spots and for residents who want to get to know their city even better. 500 addresses and facts in total, presented in original lists of 5. Maps & index included.
- last update September 2018
- language English
- author Judith Lose
- photographer Simone Schirmer
- finish Softcover
- format 12 x 18 cm
- #pages 256
- ISBN 9789460582301