- What are the 5 best places to grab a panino?
- Where can you find 5 unusual bookstores?
- What are the 5 routes to see a different Rome?
- Which 5 museums can you see for free?
- Which 5 hotels have a great view?
The 500 Hidden Secrets of Rome helps you set out to discover the most attractive, fun and unique places in Italy's capital. Luisa Grigoletto and Christopher Livesay share 500 addresses and facts that many tourists don't know, sometimes off the beaten track, but always loved by the locals and worth a visit. This book lists, among other things, the 5 best gelaterias, the 5 most beautiful historic shops, 5 breathtaking palazzi which played an important role in art history and 5 sites where major Italian films were shot.
A perfect guide for tourists who want to avoid the well-known spots and for residents who want to get to know their city even better. 500 addresses and facts in total, presented in original lists of 5. Maps & index included.
- last update September 2018
- language English
- author Luisa Grigoletto and Christopher Livesay
- photographer Roel Hendrickx
- finish Softcover
- format 12 x 18 cm
- #pages 256
- ISBN 9789460582059