- Where to find the most stylish shoe shops?
- What are the 5 most romantic corners for a first kiss?
- What are the 5 best buildings to visit during the Biennale?
- Where to find the campi (squares) where Venetians like to hang out?
- What are the nicest B&Bs near a canal?
The 500 Hidden Secrets of Venice reveals these good-to-know addresses along with hundreds of other secret places and facts. It is an affectionate guide to the city, written by Venice-based author Anna Sardi. She has selected places and details that few people know, like a church filled with stunning works by Titian, an antiques market held only five Sundays a year, or why you should never order a cappuccino after lunch in Venice.
A perfect guide for tourists who want to avoid the well-known spots and for residents who want to get to know their city even better. 500 addresses and facts in total, presented in original lists of 5. Maps & index included.
- last update March 2019
- language English
- author Anna Sardi
- translator Luisa Grigoletto
- photographer Corrado Piccoli
- finish Softcover
- format 12 x 18 cm
- #pages 272
- ISBN 9789460582417