It’s hard to believe that you have the power to save the world, but it’s true! We’ll show you how to harness your inner hero with loads of awesome ways to make a positive impact on the planet.
In 101 Ways to be an Eco Hero, the follow up to 101 Small Ways to Save the World and The Plastic Problem, you’ll find practical tips and projects that will help you, along with your friends and family, to protect our Earth for future generations. You’ll also find out how you can use your voice to encourage businesses and governments to make the right decisions for our environment.
Tips for kids include:
- reusing, recycling, and upcycling
- avoiding food waste
- protecting the local environment through activities such as litter collections
Projects for kids include:
- building an insect hotel
- making a herb garden
- creating a tote bag for shopping
Advice for families includes:
- collecting rainwater for watering the garden
- getting solar panels
- using low-energy appliances