Sjöstrand’s French Press enables you to manually brew coffee for an intense taste experience. The French Press is crafted from stainless steel with a timeless mirror-finish, it looks good in any setting. Sjöstrand’s French Press has a double wall that maintains optimal temperature along with a press providing unparalleled filtration. The pressile can also be taken apart, making it easy to clean.
Sjostrand High-gloss Mirror Finish Stainless Steel French Coffee Press, simple technical description
- Manual coffee brewing for a rich flavour
- Stainless steel with a high-gloss mirror finish in a timeless design
- Pot with a stainless steel double wall that isolates and preserves the temperature
- Stainless steel filter plunger for optimal filtering
- Plunger can easily be disassembled for simple, hygienic cleaning
- Sjöstrand French Press size: 800 ml/27 oz (approx. 3 bigger coffee cups)
- For the best results possible, follow the simple instructions below:
How to use the Sjöstrand French Press:
Put coarsely-ground coffee beans into the pot. Add one rounded tablespoon of coffee for every 1.25dl/4 oz of water, or adjust amounts to increase strength. Boil water seperatley and let it cool until the temperature falls to 92-96° – the optimal brewing temperature for coffee. Pour in half the water and stir lighly before puring in the rest of the water. Put the lid back on and let the coffee brew for 4 minutes. After 4 minutes, slowly press down the plunger and let stand for about a minute for a fuller, richer flavour. Serve up your delicious french press coffee to family and friends or enjoy a cup and a little break for yourself.