- What are the 5 best places to dine along the river?
- Where can you find 5 intriguing colonial buildings?
- What are 5 great places to get a traditional Thai massage?
- Where to find 5 beautiful shrines?
- What are the 5 most unusual places to sleep?
The 500 Hidden Secrets of Bangkok reveals these good-to-know addresses along with hundreds of other secret places and facts. It is an affectionate guide to the city, written by Bangkok-based photographer and travel writer Dave Stamboulis. He has selected places and details that few people know, like Bang Krachao, Bangkok’s ‘lung’ and largest green space, where the average visitor, or even resident, doesn’t get to go.
A perfect guide for tourists who want to avoid the well-known spots and for residents who want to get to know their city even better. 500 addresses and facts in total, presented in original lists of 5. Maps & index included.
- last update September 2017
- language English
- author Dave Stamboulis
- photographer Dave Stamboulis
- finish Softcover
- format 12 x 18 cm
- #pages 264
- ISBN 9789460582080