- What are the 5 best restaurants with a breathtaking view?
- Which are the 5 best clubs to dance the night away?
- What are the 5 best movies shot in Barcelona?
- Where can you find the best examples of post-war architecture?
- What are the 5 most stylish B&B?
The 500 Hidden Secrets of Barcelona reveals these good-to-know addresses. It is an affectinate guide to the city, written by journalist Mark Cloostermans. He shares 500 facts and addresses in the capital of Catalonia, such as one of the best seafood restaurants in town where all customers sit at the bar and the team prepares the food as you watch, a Benedictine monastery that was (re)built and destroyed multiple times and now serves as an oasis of other-worldly calm amid the neighbourhood buzz and a square with a sad past that now is a haven of piece in a tourist-heavy zone.
This is a book for visitors who want to avoid the usual tourist spots and for residents who are keen to track down the city’s best-kept secrets. 500 addresses and facts in total, presented in original lists of 5. Maps & index included.