- What are the 5 best traditional Hungarian restaurants?
- Where to find 5 smooth next-generation ruin bars?
- What are the 5 best venues to enjoy classical music?
- Who are 5 architects to remember?
- Where to find the best places to sleep next to the water?
The 500 Hidden Secrets of Budapest reveals these good-to-know addresses along with hundreds of other secret places and facts. It is an affectionate guide to the city, written by Budapest-based author Andras T?r?k. He has selected places and details that few people know, like the secret of trolley bus no. 70, perfect parks and gardens for joggers, or a hidden poem on a bench at a metro station.
A perfect guide for tourists who want to avoid the well-known spots and for residents who want to get to know their city even better. 500 addresses and facts in total, presented in original lists of 5. Maps & index included.
- last update April 2018
- language English
- author Andras T?r?k
- photographer Andras T?r?k
- finish Softcover
- format 12 x 18 cm
- #pages 256
- ISBN 9789460582172