- What are the 5 nicest water views?
- Where to find the 5 coolest hotel pools?
- Who are the 5 renowned Miami-based fashion designers?
- Where to find 5 stunning Mediterranean Revival buildings?
- What are the 5 best places with wildlife?
The 500 Hidden Secrets of Miami reveals these good-to-know addresses along with hundreds of other secret places and facts. It is an affectionate guide to the city, written by Miami-based dining critic and lifestyle journalist Jen Karetnick. She has selected places and details that few people know, like the nut milk bar located in a Texaco gas station.
A perfect guide for tourists who want to avoid the well-known spots and for residents who want to get to know their city even better. 500 addresses and facts in total, presented in original lists of 5. Maps & index included.
- last update September 2017
- language English
- author Jen Karetnick
- photographer Valerie Sands
- finish Softcover
- format 12 x 18 cm
- #pages 272
- ISBN 9789460582097