- What are the 5 museums to visit after dark?
- Where to find 5 shops for cool surf and coastal living?
- What are the 5 hills worth climbing for the view?
- Where to find 5 local wineries to visit in the city?
The 500 Hidden Secrets of San Francisco reveals these good-to-know addresses along with hundreds of other secret places and facts. It is an affectionate guide to the city, written by San Francisco-based author and photographer Leslie Santarina. She has selected places and details that few people know, like artful stairways, must-see spots in Chinatown or 5 things that are gold (the Golden Gate Bridge is not).
A perfect guide for tourists who want to avoid the well-known spots and for residents who want to get to know their city even better. 500 addresses and facts in total, presented in original lists of 5. Maps & index included.
- last update April 2018
- language English
- author Leslie Santarina
- photographer Leslie Santarina
- finish Softcover
- format 12 x 18 cm
- #pages 272
- ISBN 9789460582196